Builders & Contractors Overview
Most projects that involve Builders & Contractors are of a much larger scale and require an advanced project management skill set from the flooring and tile store. Hourigan’s Flooring is experienced in these types of projects including new build custom homes, new build commercial projects, new build multi-family developments and custom home and commercial project renovations. Please see our Qualifications Checklist to learn more about our capabilities for Builders & Contractors.
Contact Martin Kalsbeek, Owner/President, at email@example.com or 250 857 0730 to discuss your project further.
Hourigan’s Flooring Qualifications Checklist:
- High volume purchasing relationship with all Local and North American Flooring Suppliers – competitive pricing.
- Local 6,000sf warehouse location to stage materials for ongoing projects.
- Local delivery capabilities with company owned fleet of trucks.
- 16 flooring and tile crews to handle volume of work required in larger projects while maintaining quality control.
- Commercial/Builder Sales Team including onsite project management of projects once underway.
- Computerized take off methodology to ensure accurate estimating and no materials shortage surprises.
- Accurate, detailed and timely invoicing.
- Safety and insurance requirements met on all projects and job sites.
- Working capital available to fund flooring and tile projects up to $2M each.
- Demonstrated success in Victoria and remote locations across Canada – references available.