Flooring is typically one of the most expensive purchases you will make. Do you really want to trust your new floors to a clerk in the big box store who was assembling barbeques before his last break? Our sales reps live and breath flooring and have years of experience. Every day they are talking to suppliers and installers, selling flooring and managing installations. Some are even former installers. They know what works and what doesn’t. They are flooring professionals, not refugees from the light bulb isle.
Doesn’t your home deserve better than whatever marginal quality flooring happened to be in the container from China that the big box got for a super discounted price? We buy quality products from suppliers we’ve worked with for years. So we can stand behind the products we sell and the installation work of our crews.
The best news is that you don’t have to pay more to get the benefit of our quality, experience and support. We’re a large, locally-owned store. That gives us great buying power from our suppliers but means we don’t have to raise our prices to cover a corporate office in another city or pay for franchise fees. Compare our honest, bottom-line prices to the final price from a big box store or any other local store on comparable products and you’ll find that we are very competitive.
- Define the scope of work to be completed.
- Prepare a rough budget for each floor and wall area to be renovated with new flooring and tile.
- Schedule a Free In-Home Measure by Hourigan’s Flooring.
- Visit Hourigan’s Flooring Showroom to choose new flooring materials (no charge design consultation available by booking ahead).
- Receive written quote, provide 50% deposit and place order for your new flooring.
- Schedule new floor installation upon arrival of materials.
- Have materials delivered to your home to acclimate.
- Complete flooring and tile installation (not applicable if you are performing the installation yourself).
- Make final payment once work is complete (Visa and Mastercard accepted).